- Strengthens core and back muscles
- Lengthens spine and opens heart
- Strengthens legs, arms and buttocks
- Promotes relaxation
- Massages abdominals to possibly improve digestion
- Lie down on your belly.
- Rest your arms out in front of you, palms facing each other.
- Breathe in and lift your legs and arms.
- Take a couple of breaths in the pose.
- Relax arms and legs as you exhale.
- Try different arm positions: arms out in front of your body, hands linked behind your back, or arms out to the sides like you're flying. Have Fun!
- Lie down on a folded blanket and pull yourself across a slippery floor or have a friend or parent pull you around on a blanket or bolster! Imagine you are in the Olympics and race down the icy track.