- Balancing Bear pose
- Builds core strength
- Stretches arms and legs
- Improves concentration and balance
- Boosts energy
- Sit on the floor with your spine tall and legs bent in front of you.
- Hold on to your right foot with your right hand.
- Try lifting your right foot into the air while engaging core muscles. Keep your left hand and foot on the ground for balance.
- Switch sides.
- For an added challenge, try straightening one leg and then the other with hands behind you or with both hands on feet.
- Read and act out Yoga Bear by Sarah Jane Hinder or Bear Says Thanks by Karma Wilson.
- Go on a bear hunt.