"Sealed with a kiss": That pun-tastic title appeared on several of the 156 coloring contest entries we received in February. We must admit, it's a perfect fit for a drawing of a seal balancing a heart on its nose. But, as usual, it was all of your one-of-a-kind embellishments we fell in love with — from a sunburned seal lounging on a beach to one covered in chocolate frosting and sprinkles. Charlotte Moriarty, 12, turned her drawing into a Valentine's letter, in which she thanked each member of her family for all they'd done for her this year. We're thankful that we get to pore over your creations each month. Keep them coming, and congratulations to all the winners!
The winners of our three gift certificates to Champlain Lanes are ...
Violet Ward, 5, Jeffersonville
Elektra Pickett, 7, North Ferrisburgh
Jacob Tremblay, 11, St. Albans
"Hooray for Sally the Seal"
- Elijah Burton, 8, Williston
- Sophia A. Zada-Silva, 4, Burlington
- Lily Waite, 5, Richmond
- T.J. Corey, 11, Rutland Town
- Riordan Adams, 5, Essex Junction
- Emilia McCalla, 10, Rutland
- Toby Harteau, 6, Georgia
- Megan Jamison, 9, Georgia
- Maeven Arnoldy, 5, Hinesburg
- Eva Goodwin, 10, Middlesex
- Cassidy Bouchard, 8, Hinesburg
- Emily Kneeland, 6, Cambridge
- Tyerell Thompson, 8, Ferrisburgh, "Seal My Heart"
- Iana Mecca, 9, South Burlington, "Mcdoodle"
- Sebastian Hempey, 4, Richmond, "The Month the Seal Went Out on Her Own & She Growed Up & Caught Fish & She Could Balance a Heart on Her Nose."